1. Alliance Asset Management Limited (the "Company") operates the website www.bestcarfinder.co.uk. The Company is registered in England and Wales under company number 03107480 and the Company's office is at 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth Business Park, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ER.
2. These Terms and Conditions (together with any documents referred to in them) tell you the terms and conditions upon which the Company supplies its services listed on the website www.bestcarfinder.co.uk. By engaging us for the services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Company provides a search service for business and personal contracts for the hire, contract purchase, hire purchase and finance lease of vehicles and the financing of such contracts (the "Search Service").
4. The Search Service makes enquiries into competitive vehicle prices, funding and availability from the Company's associated third party car dealer contacts and funding institutions, with the results being returned to the customer.
5. The Search Service is provided free of charge but please note that any Agency Agreement entered into subsequently, as set out in clause 2.7 below, is subject to the Document Fee as set out in the order confirmation. Please also note paragraph 2.8 below.
6. Upon receiving the result of the Search Service, you may request the Company to proceed to obtain a formal quote for the vehicle and/or financing for the vehicle. You will be asked to complete and return a credit application. Following the Company's receipt of confirmation that credit is available to you the Company shall send you the order confirmation (the "Order Confirmation") for you to complete and return which will confirm the vehicle and/or credit available to you.
1. By signing the Order Confirmation you are making an offer to enter into:
a) an Agency Agreement for the supply of services (the "Agency Agreement") from the Company; and
b) a Supply Contract for the supply of the vehicle(s) and/or finance (the "Supply Contract") with the third party providing the vehicle and/or its finance (the "Third Party").
2. The Company will, on receipt of your signed Order Confirmation act on your behalf, as your agent, to source the vehicle(s) and/or finance for the vehicles as described in the "Vehicle Order Details" section of the order confirmation (the "Acceptance").
3. By signing and returning the Order Confirmation, you are instructing the Company to commence the provision of the services agreed under the Agency Agreement to source the vehicle(s) and/or finance on your behalf as soon as possible and before the expiry of any applicable seven-day cooling off period and accordingly:a) you confirm that you waive any right to any cooling off period under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, as amended;
b) you agree that the Company is to commence the services before the expiry of the cancellation period contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if applicable; and
c) you understand and accept that upon Acceptance of the Offer by the Company and the subsequent commencement of the provision of the services under the Agency Agreement, you will lose your right (as set out in clause 5 below) to cancel the Agency Agreement.
4. If you are contracting as a consumer and you would like a seven day cooling-off period to apply, you will need to specifically inform the Company in writing prior to or when you return the Order Confirmation (the "Notification"). Upon receiving the Notification, the Company will not begin the sourcing of any vehicle and/or finance until the expiry of the seven-day cooling-off period.
5. Please note that any results provided by the Search Service or in the Order Confirmation may be based on vehicle stock availability at the time. The Company cannot reserve or hold any vehicle if you request a cooling-off period and cannot guarantee the supply of the vehicle and/or finance on the rates stated in the Order Confirmation following the expiry of that cooling-off period.
6. If you send the Notification to the Company in accordance with clause 2.4 above, you will be entitled to cancel the Agency Agreement by following the procedure set out in clause 5 below.
7. The Agency Agreement is subject to the Document Fee as set out in the order confirmation. The Document Fee remains payable to the Company if the Supply Contract is cancelled except where cancellation occurs under the procedure set out in clause 5.
8. The Company is paid commission on any Supply Contract entered into between you and the Third Party vehicle and/or finance provider. The Commission is paid by the Third Party.
1. We act as your agent during the course of the Agency Agreement. The Company's agency is to use its reasonable endeavours to source vehicles and/or finance for the vehicles in accordance with your instructions.
2. Any Supply Contract entered into between you and the Third Party will be subject to the terms and conditions of that Third Party, which they will advise you of directly. In order to obtain a vehicle and/or finance for the vehicle you will have to sign contracts with the Third Parties. Such contracts will contain terms dealing with delivery, costs and charges, payment, title and limitation of liability.
3. Where the Company also provides the finance for the vehicle and enters into a Supply Contract with you, you will also be subject to the terms and conditions of our Supply Contract, which we will advise you of directly. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Supply Contract, these terms and conditions will prevail to the extent that they apply.
1. The Company will provide the results of its services, being the sourcing of vehicles and/or finance that reasonably suit your requests, within thirty days of Acceptance, unless it is otherwise agreed with you to from time to time to extend the period for performance.
1. If you are contracting as a consumer and you have sent the Company the Notification in accordance with clause 2.4 above, you may cancel the Agency Agreement by sending written notice to the address stated at clause 1.1 above.
2. The written notice should reach the Company no later than seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the email of Acceptance. A "working day" means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. You will not have the right to cancel the Agency Agreement once the Company has begun the provision of the services agreed under the Agency Agreement. The Company is likely to begin performing the services by searching for vehicles and/or finance to meet your requests as soon as it sends you the Acceptance.
4. If you cancel the Agency Agreement in breach of clause 5.3 (following the Company having begun the provision of the services) then the Company will be entitled to charge you a cancellation fee equivalent to three months rental for the relevant vehicle sourced and any additional losses incurred by the Company. The cancellation fee is payable within seven days of the date of the Company's invoice.
5. If you cancel the Agency Agreement in accordance with these terms and conditions (see clause 2.4), the Company shall return the sums paid by you to date.
6. Cancellation of the Agency Agreement will not automatically cancel any Supply Contract entered into between you and the Third Party. You will be required to separately cancel such contracts under the terms permitted by such contracts.
1. The Company may terminate the Agency Agreement if any of the following occur:
a) you are unable to or do not accept delivery of the vehicle at your nominated address in the United Kingdom on the agreed date for delivery and you have failed to give the Company more than three working days notice that you are unable to accept delivery;
b) you fail to ensure that a new delivery date is agreed or that the vehicle is collected from the Company within fourteen days of the date that the Company notifies you that the vehicle is available for delivery;
c) you fail to pay the purchase price and any other sums due under the contract in full in accordance with these terms and conditions;
d) the Company reasonably believes in its sole discretion that the contract has been formed upon the basis of a genuine error (due to an administrative mistake) on the Company's website in relation to any term of the contract and the error is drawn to your attention; or
e) you commit a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
1. At BestCarFinder we take customer service seriously and recognise that we need to earn our customers loyalty by providing consistently high service levels and continuous process improvement. We welcome complaints and view them as an opportunity to learn, adapt and improve so as to provide a better service for our customers. We will take the time to listen to and understand our customer's issues. Every effort will be made to resolve a complaint as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
2. The time scale for resolving any dispute varies depending on the circumstances and the Company will use reasonable endeavours to confirm receipt of your complaint and keep you informed of progress in dealing with the complaint.
3. To submit a complaint, or to obtain a copy of our complaints policy and procedure, please write to: The Complaints Administrator at the address specified at clause 1.1 of this Agreement, or email email@example.com.
1. Where you enter into a Supply Contract with any Third Party, the liability of that Third Party will be set out in their terms and conditions.
2. The Company excludes all liability in contract, tort, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Supply Contract with any Third Party.
3. The Company shall not be liable to you for any economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise howsoever, in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the Supply Contract with any Third Party.
4. The Company has no duty of care to ensure the vehicle and/or finance that any Third Party supplies is as you wanted or is suitable for you: you must decide carefully if the description and other terms of the supply of the vehicle and/or finance are correct and are suitable for your purposes.
1. If any of these terms and conditions or any provision of the Agency Agreement are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such terms, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. The Agency Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of it or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
* If the vehicle exceeds the contract mileage an excess mileage charge will apply. These will be specified on your quotation. You should try and estimate the distance you will travel as accurately as possible to try and avoid excess mileage charges at the end of your contract.
T: 0345 643 5687
3 Eaton Court Road
Colmworth Business Park
AAM Group trading as bestcarfinder.co.uk are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 667946
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 03107480 | Data Protection No : Z7840262 | VAT No : 667706890
Registered Office : 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth Business Park, Eaton Socon, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ER
Copyright © 2019 bestcarfinder.co.uk, All rights reserved.